Welcome to St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School (SVdP), founded in 1957, is a 2015 National Blue Ribbon Exemplary High Performing School. With approximately 365 students, the school is divided into 4 programs:
- Early Childhood Program: 4 Yr-Old Part Time (3 Days per Week) and 4 Yr-Old Full Time (5 days per week)
- Elementary School: Kindergarten through 4th grade
- Middle School: 5th and 6th grades
- Junior High: 7th and 8th grades
SVdP has a faculty of approximately 30 teachers, including homeroom teachers; assistant teachers; specialty teachers in technology, art, music, Spanish, library, and physical education; and learning specialists in language arts and mathematics. The average years of experience for teachers at SVdP is 7 years and the average years in education is 9 years.
Faith is integral in all aspects learning at SVdP. Whether it be in the classroom, at Church, or in the community, our students demonstrate their faith on a daily basis and have active roles in Mass.
The faculty and staff of SVdP are dedicated to educating the whole child and helping empower students to pursue lifelong learning and responsible leadership. This is done in a community imbued with high expectations emphasizing personal responsibility and the dignity of each person with Christ as the model.
Saint Teresa put it simply, “Give your hands to serve and your hearts to love.” Every student in every grade participates in age-appropriate service projects focused on the Corporal Works of Mercy.
SVdP athletes take our values and mission outside of the classroom. Over 90% of our Junior High students compete in at least 1 competitive sport, with over 70% competing in multiple sports.
The Fine Arts program at SVdP helps students appreciate a global culture, encourages creativity, enhances communication and grows self-confidence. Whether it be the All Saints Musical, Band, Choir, the Christmas Musical, a Disney musical, or Art class, all our students participate in the arts.
Student to Teacher Ratio
Students are Catholic
Students in Top 10% of the National Test Scores
Team and Sports Clubs
Student Community Service Hours last 12 Months
Alumni Honored as National Merit Finalists since 2015
At St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School, we educate the whole person. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to ensuring that each child has the best opportunity to learn and grow in a nurturing and safe environment.
• Our students come from across Northwest Arkansas. While over 80% of our students are Catholic, SVdP students come from many different denominations and faith backgrounds. Our students attend Mass, have Adoration time, and attend Reconciliation. Priests are regular visitors in the classroom and athletic events. Monsignor David even helps to teach 8th grade Religion. Grounded in Catholic beliefs and tradition, our graduates have the opportunity to explore, learn, and grow daily in their faith journey while working to excel academically and learning to serve others.
• Academic achievement and accomplishment are critical in the global workforce today. Our students routinely score in the top 10% of national tests, are recognized as Duke TIP scholars, and are consistently top performers in area high schools. Our students have an additional competitive edge over their peers – the ability to see challenges as growth opportunities and to learn and improve from failing. The backbone of an SVdP education is growth mindset. Growth mindset is the belief that the brain’s capacity to learn is limitless and that failure is essential to growth. This belief creates a love of learning and cultivates the determination, grit, and resilience that is essential for accomplishment in the classroom and beyond. An SVdP education is the foundation for a lifetime of learning.
Come visit and find out what makes St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School a life-changing experience for students and the entire family.
Interested in attending St. Vincent de Paul? Feel free to reach out to our admissions department for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
SVdP Catholic Church
1416 West Poplar Street
Rogers, AR 72758
Phone (479) 636-4020
Monsignor David LeSieur
Father Rodolphe Balthazar
Father Keith Higginbotham
Thank You to Our 2020 School Sponsors!
Apex Marketing and Sales