Welcome to the next step in choosing for your child to attend St. Vincent de Paul Catholic School. This year we are offering private tours to families after school hours.
Assessments and Shadow Times are offered each spring. Contact Sandra Stephens, Admissions Director for a schedule of dates and times. She can be reached at (479) 636-4421 or email@example.com.
Key Registration Dates for the 2020-21 School Year
November 2: Current Family Registration Opens, $150 per child
November 15: Scheduled Tours for New Families
November 15: New Family Registration Opens, $150 per child
January 1: Registration Fee increases to $200 per child
January 31: Scheduled Tours for New Families
February 23: Registration Fee increases to $250 per child
Requirements for New Students
• A copy of the student’s birth certificate
• A copy of the student’s Baptismal certificate or First Communion, if applicable
• Immunization record
• Transfer of student records from previous school, if applicable
• PreK applicants must be 3 or 4 respectively by September 1st the year they enter PK3 or PK4. Special circumstances exist for children turning these ages during August – contact our Admissions Director for more details.
• Applicants must be toilet trained prior to attending SVdP.
• Applicants must be 5 by September 1st the year they enter Kindergarten.
Please call or email Sandra Stephens, Admissions Director
(479) 636-4421 or firstname.lastname@example.org